Optimize your turning machines with Atling Steady Rest
Why choose the Atling steady rest?
With Atling, you get better functionality than any other steady rest. Our steady rests put less wear on the rollers and give you a better finish on the workpiece. The steady rests are used in many different industry sectors with various needs for each industry.
- The most compact standard steady rest series in the world
- The Atling Zero Point Clamping Bracket drastically reduces the setup time
- Gripping range from 4 to 870 millimeters in the standard series
- Water coolant channels through the arms are standard
- Extra open arm without compromising size and gripping range
Contact us to discuss how we can help you to optimise your turning machines with our steady rests.
We look forward to hearing from you!