Optimize your turning machines with Atling Steady Rest
Why choose a steady rest from Atling?
With Atling you get a solution with the best functionality on the market. Our self centering hydraulic steady rests come with an internal or external cylinder to suit your needs. Both alternatives provide a compact steady rest with the high accuracy needed for a better finish of the workpiece.
Our solutions are used in many different setups where support and gripping are needed for rotating workpieces – mainly in turning machines.
Some benefits with Atling:
- The most compact standard steady rest series in the world
- The Atling Zero Point Clamping Bracket drastically reduces the setup time
- Gripping range from 4 to 870 millimeters in the standard series
- Water coolant channels through the arms are standard
- Extra open arm without compromising size and gripping range
- We have a global distributor network, which enabled you to buy our solutions locally with the same high-quality products and service.
are always eager to help and discuss our customers’ needs."
Contact us to discuss how we can help you to optimise your turning machines.
We look forward to hearing from you!