Optimize your turning machines with Atling Steady Rest
Why choose the Atling steady rest?
With Atling you get a steady rest with the best functionality on the market. Our self centering hydraulic steady rests provide the high accuracy needed for a better finish of the workpiece. The steady rests are used in many different setups where support and gripping are needed for rotating workpieces – mainly in turning machines.
- The most compact standard steady rest series in the world
- The Atling Zero Point Clamping Bracket drastically reduces the setup time
- Gripping range from 4 to 870 millimeters in the standard series
- Water coolant channels through the arms are standard
- Extra open arm without compromising size and gripping range
are always eager to help and discuss our customers’ needs."
Contact us to discuss how we can help you to optimise your turning machines with our steady rests.
We look forward to hearing from you!