The Atling ZPC-Bracket provides fast mounting/dismounting of steady rests, with repeatability of 2.5μ, in any turning machine. This makes sure that the steady rest is placed in the same position, every time it’s clamped and doesn’t have to be re-adjusted.
Advantaged with the Zero Point Clamping Bracket:
- Fast mounting and dismounting.
- More space cleared up in the machine.
- Repeatability with zero re-adjusting.
- Cost savings in terms of less time spent on mounting and dismounting
- Can be customized for any machine on request.
Watch the video below to see how it works!